Apr 3, 2003

The Thursday Threesome
::April Showers Bring May Flowers::
Onesome: April Showers- What the heck? Snow again in the East (and other places) over the weekend? How the heck are we supposed to get out into the garden? What's the forecast for this weekend where you are? It's spring weather, mid 50's-low 60's and early showers on Saturday. It should be a good one.
Twosome: Bring- Bring in the clowns! Yeah, do you get any help around the garden (house/apartment)? ...or when it comes to flowers, are you the Lone Arranger? I am the Lone Arranger, and I like it that way.
Threesome: May Flowers- Ah, yes, posies and pretties for everyone to enjoy... How about you? What is your favorite flower? ...and not only to receive: what do you enjoy growing at your place? I have 2 begonia plants, 3 shamrocks and one miniature rose (And they all bloom year round). When I buy flowers I like to get Iris, Lillys and Orchids, and I like to receive any flowers. I also have a potted rubber tree, one baby's tears, one aloe, one basil plant and three ivy plants. The ivy's came from one small plant I got as a gift about 20 years ago, so I take good care of it. In case you didn't get it, I love houseplants and gardening, and I have a green thumb. yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment