Apr 30, 2003

Since I don't know what happened with the HumpDayHump, I decided to try something new. Here is:

Twenty Questions - Mixture
1. What's the toiletry product you wouldn't be without? Daily moisturizer, currently Neutrogena.
2. Do you take vitamins? If so which ones? Yes, Kirkland Premium Multivitamin with Herbs.
3. What do you do if you can't sleep? Watch tv.
4. If you're ill, is there a 'comfort food' you like to have? Twinkies. Or sometimes vegetable soup.
5. Which childhood illnesses did you have ( e.g. measles )? I don't think I had any, I'll have to ask my dad.
6. Have you ever taken a sick day from work when you weren't ill? Hasn't everyone?
7. Have you ever broken a bone? Never. But I've had several bad cuts and burns.
8. Do you trust 'alternative' remedies? I believe in homeopathic medicine.
9. What career did you want to have when you were a child? I had no idea what I wanted to be when I was a child.
10. What religion are you? Roman Catholic.
11. Is there a luxury item you'd like for your house? A curio cabinet to put my porcelain dolls in.
12. What's the latest computer program you bought? None. But the last computer game I bought was The Sims Online. *cool*
13. What's the last book you bought? King Lear by William Shakespeare. (I don't buy many books, but I go to the library a lot. The last book I read was The Jungle by Upton Sinclair, and am currently reading Emma by Jane Austen.
14. What would be your ideal day out? A warm sunny day in the country walking in the woods and sitting by a lake. I love nature.
15. Do you vote? If so, which party? No.
16. How many meals do you eat a day? Two.
17. Which drink do you drink most often? Water.
18. What sort of cola do you prefer ( e.g. Pepsi )? I don't drink soda. But on a rare occasion I'll have a coke.
19. When were you last ill? What with? Four weeks ago, I got a throat infection and ended up losing my voice. I was like that for 5 days.
20. Do you take any medication regularly? If so what? Unfortunately yes, proventil and flovent for my asthma and vioxx for bursitis on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment