Apr 22, 2003

And now This or That, The *What Is* Edition:
What Is...
1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake? Strawberry cheesecake, but I prefer strawberry shortcake.
2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports? Movies.
3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!) MSIE since I've never used Netscape.
4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train? Automobile, except in Manhattan... then it's the subway.
5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film? Digital. I can't wait to get my own.
6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car? Sports car all the way.
7. More fun: Video games or board games? I love board games, but none of my friends do. Even J's kids prefer video games.
8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind? I can't decide. Sometimes the body, sometimes the mind.
9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)? I never smelled a skunk, but I know gasoline makes me nauseous.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life? Finding my soulmate and living comfortably. Family is more important than money.

No comments:

Post a Comment