Apr 24, 2003

I had a long day, and will be going to bed soon. Tomorrow will be a long day again, since J. wants me to stay in Brooklyn and go to the zoo with him and the kids after we get back from work (that remodeling project we're working on). I love spending time with his kids, I just hope I'll have the energy to keep up with them tomorrow. My body aches and I feel sooo tired. *pout*

Since I missed there was no HumpDayHump yesterday, let me do theThursday Threesome now:

::View From Afar::
Onesome: View- What is your favorite scenic site, either around your place, where you've traveled, or just that one special picture (like that Ansel Adams "Half Dome" shot)? That would be The Grand Tetons and Jenny Lake... I was there about 10 years ago and have always wanted to go back. One day I will.

Twosome: From- How far is it from home to work? Are you a long distance commuter or do you just schlep on into the dining room/office? Since I don't have a steady job right now, my commute varies from 45 minutes to 2 hours... depending on what I'm doing that day.

Threesome: Afar- for the travelers out there, just how far have you gone? I mean, is the trip to Grandma's about it? ...or have you made it farther abroad? The farthest I've been is the Italian Alps... another place I want to go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment