Apr 17, 2003

And now The Friday Five...

1. Who is your favorite celebrity? That has to be Mel Gibson... I just love his sence of humor, his choice of characters and movies, and those blue eyes...

2. Who is your least favorite? I know there are a few but can only think of Chris Rock right now. I can't stand him.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life? I used to work at a very prestigious beauty spa in NYC and met and got to know many celebrities, eg: Jennifer Lopez, George Clooney, Nastasia Kinsky, Ricky Martin, Fay Wray (King Kong's blond), Arlene Dahl and Lorenzo Lamas (mother and son), The Cuomo family (former NYS Governor), I could go on, and on, and on....

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? I don't think so. I am happy with my life and am mature and experienced enough to know that "the grass is always greener on the other side".

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? I can't think of any. Except maybe Mel Gibson's wife **wink, wink**

No comments:

Post a Comment