Apr 15, 2003

My goodness, did I have to run tonight...

I got home at about 9:30 from a day of errands in the city and dinner w/Anna. J had called, so I returned the call and he wanted to stay on the phone for a while. I talked w/him for a bit and told him, I still have to call the IRS and finish my taxes (I am the world's biggest procrastinator) and as it turns out, I can't do them electronicly after all. So after I talk to J. I call the IRS, get to work finishing my taxes and by 11:20 call a cab to take me to the post office. Luckyly I am not too far from the LIC Main Post Office, so it only takes 15 minutes to get there. I walked into the post office at 11:50pm. There were only two people ahead of me, but ofcourse, the woman in front of me has a bag full of envelops to be weighed and postmarked. By the time a second employee came out to help it was 11:58. Can you believe how close I came to not getting them in on time? My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment