Apr 17, 2003

How about some Thursday Threesome:

::Family Waffle & Grill::

Onesome: Family- Hmmm... It seems like this weekend is a get together time for some people. How about you? Do you have a family gig to attend this weekend? Hosting one? ...or are you spending the weekend doing weekend things? No family gatherings this Easter; unless I get a last minute invitation from J's mom. Otherwise, it will be Mass, NYTimes, house work and spending the rest of the day with J.

Twosome: Waffle- Okay, here's the tough one: Waffles or Pancakes? You should hear the discussions in some households! ...and what about those Belgian things? Inquiring minds want to know! I love them both, but pancakes are easier to make. And not for nothing, but I make great pancakes, just ask my boyfriend.

Threesome: & Grill- The outdoor cooking season is close at hand! For those who live large outdoors, are we talking grilling or barbecuing? If you enjoy cooking outside, what is your specialty? ...and for the indoor crowd: do you cook anything reminiscent of outdoor cookery? I live in an apartment, so my indoor summer "b-b-q" consists of corn on the cob and potato salad, other than that it's salads and milk shakes for most of the summer. Unless I go to my dad's house and then it's grilling all the way. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment