Apr 12, 2003

I went to that job on Wednesday and it wasn't bad. The night went by quickly and I came home with money, yey! I was so happy on Thursday when I counted it and realized what a good night I had. I was able to pay a couple of bills and have money left over for me. It's so good to have a little money in your pocket, I have so much debt I get a headache just thinking about it. Anna has been planning to go away for 10 days since March, but still hasn't decided if she's going to do it. She asked me yesterday if I would be ok working 11 nights in a row, and ofcourse I said yes. The reason I agreed to this job is because I need money and I can get good money there. If she goes away, and I work those 11 days in a row I'll have enough money to take care of rent, bills, groceries and have money left over for the month. I hope she goes away, I need that money.

In other news, J. and I are going to work tonight in our catering business. We have a fund raiser in Brooklyn. We did it last year too, and there were about 125 people then. It's going to be fun doing that tonight, I enjoy our catering business so much. The kids won't be with us, so I won't have to worry about keeping an eye on them; I can devote my entire time to the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment