Mar 25, 2003

Wow, these are some great questions.... I had a little difficulty choosing but I did my best.

This or That

1. Poetry or prose? humm. If I had to choose I might say poetry.
2. Funky modern art or the older, "classic" variety? Nothing better than the classics. My favorites... Monet & Michael Angelo.
3. Sculptures or paintings? Paintings.
4. Theatre: exuberant musical or serious drama? Serious drama.
5. Ballet or modern dance? Hands down, ballet.
6. Movies: major studio or indie? Major studio.
7. Authors: Shakespeare or Dr. Seuss? Shakespeare.
8. TV: PBS or A&E? I love both, but PBS is my first choice.
9. Music: Beethoven or Beatles? Beethoven.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You are a contributing member of your favorite art museum, and visit on a regular basis. They announce a new, temporary special exhibit by an artist surrounded by controversy...this person's work and/or political views offend you. Do you stop supporting the museum, or just stay away during the time the exhibit is there? I would continue to support the museum, but if I feel the artist's work offends me, I simply won't go to see it. I support the arts, even when it's something I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment