Mar 6, 2003

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Cold Are you a cold weather person and just deal with it or do you prefer temperatures closer to the century mark? I am deffinitely not a cold weather person, but living in the northeast I've learned to deal with it. But this winter I have dreamt everyday of being in the caribean, lying on a white sandy beach, with the sun on my skin, a soft breeze, and some tropical drinks at hand.... after the storm we had a couple of weeks ago, all I have to get me through another month is my imagination.

Twosome: and Misty What makes you misty-eyed? Do you cry at Hallmark commercials or get all sentimental when you hear a specific song? You can tell us, we won't laugh ;) I am a very sentimental person. I can cry at almost anything, but my soft spot is a song: Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order. It was a popular song when my brother was finishing high school, so he played it all the time at home. When he went away to college, my mom would sometimes play that song really loud and sing and dance. She missed him so much, but she refused to be sad, instead she would smile and dance. Now when I hear that song, I can see my mom dancing and singing and smiling... and I cry because she was beautiful, and because I miss her.

Threesome: Morning Mornings? ...or evenings? Which is your time of the day? Are you up with the sun or do you help the moon keep the night lit? I am not a morning person. I have such difficulty getting up early, but staying up late has never a problem. I just can't function in the morning, I need to take my time waking up and getting ready. It's actually kind of weird, because growing up, everyone was up at the crack of dawn... except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment