Mar 10, 2003

Monday Mission

1. What is the most boring project you have ever had to ?
When I used to work at Elizabeth Arden one of my responsabilities was to keep track of the transients (walk-ins or new clients) and the regulars. I had to keep a detailed log for each hair dresser, each manicurist and total for the floor of how many transients and regulars were seen daily and in total for the week.

2. If you could be anyone or anything you wish, who or what would you want to be? Why? Rich. But seriously, I would like to be better educated. I wish I could have finished my studies back home (I came here in the middle of the sixth grade). I know I would be a better person for it.

3. What is one thing you refuse to ever put in your mouth? Liver, just the smell or the thought of it makes me gag.

4.If you could film a documentary about yourself and have yourself followed for 1 day, what would that day look like? And why? Very boring. I've always been a home body, so you'd have some guy following me around my apartment watching me standing in front of my fridge trying to figure out what's for lunch, somethimes knitting, complaining about the weather... Very boring.

5. What is the longest distance you have ever traveled to meet someone for the first time (blind date, blogger meet-up, etc). Was it worth the trip? Never too far. The farthest was to meet a chatroom friend on the way to a chatroom get together, it was a 1/2 hour subway ride (which is not far at all). It was not worth it because he never showed up and I didn't know where the host's house was. I ended up going back home, getting on line and complaining to the ones who made it about how that guy stood me up. I was upset because everyone else seemed to be having a great time at the party.

6. What do people usually assume about you that isn't true? That I'm from Hawaii or India or some exotic place like that. I am Colombian with a slight accent, but it's not easily identifyiable. People are always asking me about it, and how come I don't sound like all the other spanish people in NY.

7. What are you craving for lunch today? No cravings. But I could go for a chocolate Entenman's doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment