Mar 17, 2003

Monday Mission

1. Do you have any plans for "Spring Break" this year? Nope.

2. Did you ever have any wild Spring Break experiences? C'mon, tell me the stories! I've never been on spring break. I didn't go to school, so spring break has always been just another work week.

3. What is your most memorable vacation of your youth? My family went on a 4 week vacation out west, we drove thru Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and South Dakota. It was an unforgettable, and super long vacation.

4. What was the best vacation you've ever had as an adult? I was invited to ski the Italian Alps 5 years ago. It was beautiful, exciting, great food, fun people... just amazing.

5. Now, what is that "Dream Vacation" that you have always wanted to take if you had the time & money? I don't think I have a dream vacation, but I do want to visit Florence and Rome. And I would like to go to Hawaii.

6. Have you ever taken, or had the urge to take, a "blog vacation?" That is, just taking some time off from blogging? Are you kidding? I just started blogging this month.

7. You know how you get that creepy "danger" vibe you sometimes get from people you don't know? Has that ever turned out to be right? Or have you ever had a bad feeling about someone or a situation and not listened to that "little voice?"
My intuition never fails me... I've met people and known to stay away, and sure enough... always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment