Mar 18, 2003

This or That

1. Cold frosty ski slopes or warm sandy beach? Warm sandy beach, especiallly after this winter.
2. Chevy or Ford? Chevy.
3. Mac or PC? PC.
4. Dial-up or high speed internet access? High speed internet access, I can't wait to get it...
5. Small *family-only* wedding or large 200+ guest wedding? Small family only wedding.
6. Would you rather be the bridesmaid or the bride? (if you are a guy, substitute best man or groom) I've never been a bridesmaid, but deffinitely want to be the bride.
7. AC/DC or ABBA? Hummm... depends on the day? If I must pick one today it would be ABBA.
8. Roses or daisies? Daisies.
9. Trashy romance novels or classic literature? Classic literature.
10. NEW! Thought-provoking question of the week...If you had to choose one...would you rather be blind or deaf? Why? I think I would rather be deaf. I am a very visual person, can't imagine not being able to see the sunrise again, or my niece's smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment