Mar 21, 2003

The Friday 5

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? Maybe Christopher Columbus, to understand his motivation and to know more about the person he was.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? It would have to be during the Renaissance.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? I would like to live in Italy for a while... imagine the great food, the fun loving, energetic people, Florence, Rome..... and I already speak the language so, when are we leaving??? :)

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? Spiderman... I love spidy. But seriously, I just read Jane Eyre about a month ago, and absolutely loved it.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? No one's. I'm very happy with my self to want to look like someone else, but if I must I would say my mom's. We look a lot alike already anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment