Jun 26, 2003

The Thursday Threesome
::Rings, things and fine array::
Onesome: Rings- Hmmm.. How are you about jewelry? Do you wear any? ...none? What is your day to day complement. ...and what one particular piece do you save for special occasions? I love jewelry and have a lot of it, but usually wear the same items. That would be a choice of three pair of earrings (two were gifts from J), my everyday Fossil watch, my mother's cross on a chain and also her wedding band. Everything else I take out on special occasions.
Twosome: Things- Ah, and how about those 'things' about the place? You know, the ones that you cannot throw out, but don't seem to really have a place of their own... Where do they end up? ...in The Drawer? ...or do you have a better place for those bits of randomness that just seem to show up now and again? Things usually end up in one of the drawers in my dresser or on the computer desk until I get sick of looking at them and find a "reasonable" place to store them. When that space runs out I clean out what I can.
Threesome: and fine array- Okay, so Summer's here (except in the Land Down Under)... What is your "fine array" to clothe yourself in for the next few months? Do you still maintain? ...or do you 'go native' with vengence? Hmmmm??? I love summer dresses and skirts. The place where I'm working has a dress code that requires a jacket or sweater (which is kind of annoying in the summer). But as long as I get to wear light fabrics and great shoes, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment