May 15, 2003

What a week... I spent Monday and Tuesday at Anna's running errands with her and watching her "novelas" *grrr*. Yesterday I went to Brooklyn to work with J and then at 5:30 little J had a t-ball game. It's so much fun watching him play because he gets so excited and looks so cute in his oversized t-shirt. I got pizza for Katie and I while we were at the game, and then their mother came to pick them up. I went back to the house with J and didn't get back to Astoria until 10pm. I was so tired I just crashed in my couch and didn't move for over an hour. And today I was up at 6:30 (again to go to Brooklyn), and came straight home after work. I need to rest but more importantly... I need to eat. I am so hungry I could faint. And the steak I got in the broiler is calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment