May 5, 2003

I don't know why I'm up this late... I was tired tonight, but now I just can't seem to be able to go to sleep.

Let's take this chance to do This-or-That: *The Media Edition*
1.TV or radio? TV.
2. On the radio: talk or music station? Music station.
3. Actual books or books-on-tape (or e-books)? Actual books.
4. Actual newspaper, or web version? Actual newspaper.
5. Wall Street Journal or National Enquirer? Wall Street Journal.
6. TV news...news channel such as CNN, or your local broadcast news?Local broadcast news.
7. A movie you've been looking forward to seeing gets bad reviews all around. See it anyway, or pass? See it anyway.
8. See movies when they first come out, or wait a few weeks for the lines at the theater to get shorter? If I have to choose I wait a few weeks, but really it doesn't matter to me.
9. TV: cable, satellite dish, or just plain old antenna? Cable.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: If you had to choose only one form of media to come into your home, which would you choose...print (newspapers, magazines) or electronic (TV, internet)? Why? TV because I am so hooked on tv it isn't even funny. My tv is turned on just about the whole time I am home, wether I'm paying attention or not. I don't need to buy the Daily News when I have NY1.

No comments:

Post a Comment