May 2, 2003

I feel like I'm steeling everything from Lisa today.... lol:

ABC's of Me
A- Animals: None right now, but I want to get a fish tank.
B- Best Friend(s): Anna.
C- Cohabitants:None.
D- Desire(s): To get married and raise a family.
E- Eye Color: Very dark brown, almost black.
F- Favourite Foods: Italian, strawberry ice-cream, fresh fruit juice.
G- Games: The Sims, Monopoly.
H- Habits: Watch tv, stay up late.
I- Interests: Gardening, reading, crochet.
J- Job: Administrative Assistant (in between jobs right now).
K- Kitchen...wonder or blunder? Wonder, but I like to cook alone.
L- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian.
M- Most valued possession: My mother's jewelry.
N- Name (named after?): My great grandmother on mom's side.
O- Outfit you love: white mini-skirt with delicate black floral desigh, black top and black sandals.
P- Pizza toppings: Pepperoni.
Q- Question asked to you the most: How's your brother?
R- Relationship: Boyfriend for 2½ years.
S- Sport to watch: Baseball, except the Mets are killing me.
T- Television show(s): ER, Six Feet Under, Will & Grace.
U- Unsavory characteristic: Procrastinator.
V- Video: Singing in the Rain.
W- Webpage: Not my diary, but my weekly...
X- Xylophone (or other instrument): None.
Y- Year born: 1967.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment