May 21, 2003

I feel bad that I've been away for a week, but since my DSL is a thing of the past, it's not as easy for me to drop by with silly notes and updates. Oh well, I'll try to do it at least once a day, but then again.... remember this is called myweekly; at least I have that excuse, hehehe.

What's new:
1) Like I just mentioned, I cancelled my DSL service but I will get it again when I have a steady paycheck.
2) I finally got a call from Macy's... except it's for an on-call position. grrrr.... I went for training on Monday and Tuesday and orientation today, and I'm ready. I'm pretty sure I'll get called for Memorial Day Weekend (I just hope we'll have good weather, to get people out and spending money). And inventory is coming up in June. Other than that... your guess is as good as mine as to when they'll call me to work. *sigh*
3) I had to cancel my order for my camera. grrrr.... I was upset but I had to do it, I forgot my membership with peoplepc expires at the end of this month, and I can't let that happen. Can't beat under $10 a month for isp. *giggles*
4) I went to work at the club in Long Island on Saturday, and came home with a pocket-full of $$$. Yey! I just wish I could go at least twice a week. I hope they open Sunday, Monday and Tuesday soon, so I can get those three days.
5) I'm still working with J at the house in Brooklyn and I'm glad there's so much work to do in that house. Now the owner asked us to do the wood floor on the second floor. woohoo!!! The owner asked for an estimate from the same guy who did the first floor, but J quoted him a lower price.... and we got it! That's going to be great. Can you say *cha-ching*.

No comments:

Post a Comment