Jul 28, 2003

To begin with...

Earlier today I spoke to the man who offered me that job last week. I'm trying to get a little more money (which is still far from the salary I had at the Club three years ago). He asked me to call him back tomorrow morning to see what he can work out with his boss; I hope he can will agree to what I asked for, which really isn't a lot of money. The good thing is that I would will be working on commission, so that will supplement my weekly salary.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous about the commission part of the job. I'm going to have to go in there hungry if I want to make money, I just don't know if I have it in me. Then again, they set sales goals for their sales people, so that's a way to be sure I'll have to hussle.

I have my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment