Jul 8, 2003

This or that:

Summer Potpourri
1. Strawberries or blueberries? Strawberries.
2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"? T3.
3. Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hamburgers.
4. Boating or hiking? Hiking. Except I have asthma, and NY weather doesn't help.
5. Suntan lotion or sunblock? Sunblock.
6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"? Yikes, not my kind of shows but if I must choose one, it is "The Amazing Race".
7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett? Beach Boys.
8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand? Buy from greengrocer, although I grow my own tomatoes and basil.
9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on? A/C on. I'm getting too old for my hair to be whipping on the wind.
10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home? Go away, but when?...

No comments:

Post a Comment