Jul 10, 2003

I hate taking tests

So Joseph calls me and tells me he got the answer key for the Bridge & Tunnel Officer test we took last month and starts to read it to me over the phone. But all my answers are wrong. *yikes* When he finishes reading me the answer key, I was ready to cry.... I couldn't imagine that I only got 10 questions right, so we talked about it a bit, and came to the conclusion that there must be more than one answer key. Sure enough, I get online and there are three answer keys: one for the morning session (Joseph), one for the afternoon session (me) and one for sabbath session. *sigh of relief*

Wanna know how I really did???.....

I got 85 out of 100 right!!! I'm so excited. I called him back and left him a very happy message. I feel smart*

No comments:

Post a Comment