Jan 20, 2007

Going thru shopping withdrawal

That's right, that is exactly how I'm feeling. Being from NYC, I don't consider Walmart as one of my "shopping" options (especially when looking for clothes). Ofcourse there are malls here, but I've never been a mall rat. I loved having my choice of boutiques and chain stores, both low and high end. But here, there aren't many choices. It's either Gap, Old Navy, etc, or teeny-bopper type stores where everything is cheaply made and way too small.

Not surprisingly though, is the fact that women here wear their clothes way too tight and rather sloppy. And to make things worse, since more than 65% of the population is overweight.... let's just say it's not a pretty sight. Even women who are well dressed, walk around with their pants so tight up their croth you wonder how can they be comfortable? And their tops are always tight, cut way too low at the neck line or too short at the waist.

I need to go shopping........ can I go to NY for the day and come home with bags full of clothes? Please....

No comments:

Post a Comment