Apr 23, 2008

He'll be home soon

Yes!! Joseph will be coming home on Saturday.... only 2 ½ days to go. We're both very excited, especially since this was his last tour away from home. Now, since we're going back to NY (oh, yeah... we decided to move back) he'll be able to stay home with me and get local work.

I can't say I'm entirely happy about going back to NY; I really grew to love it here and really feel my quality of life is better here. Unfortunately, going back to NY is the better thing for us right now. But Joseph keeps telling me that we'll come back, and we still want to buy a home here. I'm just not sure it will be easy to come back once we leave.

I can tell you one thing, I didn't shed a tear leaving NY a year and a half ago. But I've already been crying at the thought of leaving San Juan. This is going to be very hard for me, but I've accepted it and just have to get through it. At least I know I have a couple of good friends in Puerto Rico who I can keep in touch with and come back to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment