Jul 13, 2006

The Deal is Done

Well, the last phonecall was done on Tuesday, and tomorrow it comes in writing... I'm relocating to Puerto Rico.

I have mixed feelings about the move. Ofcourse I'm so happy about my promotion and the new challange, but I'm also a little nervous about what's to come. All the new responsabilities and closer relationship with the home office make me nervous and excite me at the same time. In fact, last night I cought myself thinking about what could or will be my next step after DM. I chuckled at the thought... I didn't even take over my new Region yet, and I'm already thinking about my next promotion.

My life is going to change drasticly, moving from NYC to Puerto Rico. I've only lived in 3 cities my whole life. I suppose it's time I try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment