Oct 23, 2005

How will I survive?

That's what I'm asking myself these days. Fourth quarter is here, and I am so busy at work that I'm not even eating. I know that's a very bad thing, and I'm trying to control it, but I'm moving from the moment I get there and it's non-stop all day.

Ofcourse, as long as the store is busy and we're making lots of sales I'm happy. Especially since the company will send me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in February as long as I make the fourth quarter goal. That's all I'm keeping my mind on..... hummm Mexico, here I come!

I just want to be sitting on a beach, having a drink and soaking in the sun. So much so, that I finally re-joined my gym and have been exercising. I want to look good when I'm lying on that beach, you know? **hehehe**

No comments:

Post a Comment