Jul 28, 2005

My aching head, still

So I still have pain from my fall the other day. The bump on my head is nearly gone but it still hurts and is tender to the touch; my chin is also tender but the worse today is my jaw joint by my ear. The only good thing about this is that I went to the ER and they said the cat-scans didn't show any fractures or problems from my neck up. The bad thing is that three of my fingers are still numb and I don't know why? What really sucks is that my health insurance at work doesn't start for another week (or two, I'm not sure). I have to wait two weeks to go see my doctor. In the meantime I have to figure out how I'm going to take care of the ER bills when they start coming. ::yikes::

Why do I have to be in pain and risk permanent injury... oh yes, because we don't have adecquate health care in this country ::humm:: Thank you Mr. Bush for spending my money in all the right places. ::@$^*#@$%^&*#@&&^%@::

No comments:

Post a Comment